Receive up to a maximum of
Work with Pocketed to maximize program funding
The Zero Plastic Waste Initiative aims to effect change across the plastics lifecycle to increase waste collection, improve value recovery, and prevent and remove plastic pollution. It supports projects that use innovative approaches leading to measurable, positive impacts to reduce plastic waste and pollution in Canada.
- Eligible groups include:
- domestic or international not-for-profit organizations such as charitable and volunteer organizations, professional associations and non-governmental organizations
- domestic or international Indigenous organizations, governments, individuals, boards, commissions, communities, associations and authorities such as:
- Indigenous not-for-profit organizations
- District councils, Chiefs councils and Tribal councils
- Indigenous research, academic and educational institutions
- Indigenous for-profit organizations
- domestic or international research, academic and educational institutions
- domestic or international for-profit organizations such as small businesses with less than 500 employees, companies, corporations, industry associations and agricultural organizations
- local organizations such as community associations and groups, seniors’ and youth groups and service clubs
- provincial, territorial, municipal and local governments and their agencies.