Receive up to a maximum of
Work with Pocketed to maximize program funding
Digital Skills for Youth (DS4Y) connects underemployed post-secondary graduates with small businesses and not-for-profit organizations where they can gain meaningful work experience to help them transition to career-oriented employment.
- For-profit organizations;
- Not-for-profit organizations (including voluntary organizations, community organizations, public libraries and foundations);
- Municipal governments;
- Indigenous organizations (including band councils, tribal councils and self-government entities);
- Public health and educational institutions; and,
- Provincial and territorial governments, institutions, agencies and Crown Corporations.
- have the appropriate administrative support and capacity to train and mentor the participants to enhance and maximize the participants’ experience; and,
- support the participants in the development and implementation of work activities to provide participants with a meaningful internship described in the key performance indicators.