Receive up to a maximum of
Work with Pocketed to maximize program funding
This federal program offers wage subsidies to employers who hire youth aged 15-30 for placements in the natural resources sectors including in energy, forestry, mining and earth sciences.
- Legal entities incorporated or registered in Canada, including for-profit and not-for-profit organizations.
- Indigenous organizations and groups.
- Provincial, territorial, regional and municipal governments and their departments and agencies.
- Canadian Organizations in the Natural Resources Sector’s (Energy, Mining, Forestry, Earth Sciences)
- Between 15 and 30 years old at the start of the internship.
- Eligible to work in Canada.
- A Canadian citizen, permanent resident or have refugee status.
- Not currently enrolled in school.