Receive up to a maximum of
Work with Pocketed to maximize program funding
Working with institutions and employers across Canada to fund work for students as they transition from their field of study into meaningful employment in the environmental sector.
We are pleased to offer job placement opportunities for students working in a STEAM or business position through Employment and Social Development Canada funding.
- Canadian-owned or Canadian subsidiary
- Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or Canadian refugee status
- Must be a current post-secondary student
- Placements must be a 180 hrs and 6 – 16 weeks in length
- Environmentally focused placements
- Students will be able to work on-site, hybrid or remote