Receive up to a maximum of
Work with Pocketed to maximize program funding
- Our investment in collaborative innovation integrates with the development of people through our Capacity Building program. The Capacity Building program aims to partner with employers, educators, learning and development technology companies and community organizations to build job ready, world-class talent and teams. We co-invest in projects that help Canadians develop the skills, leadership and opportunities needed to grow innovative digital enterprises.
- In short, we need skilled, collaborative, creative people, an innovative culture and meaningful employment opportunities in order to successfully navigate through economic recovery and to support the long-term digital transformation of industries across Canada. That’s what the Strategic Initiatives program is designed to do:
- Large-scale initiatives with global relevance and high potential for impact
- Open, continuous calls for projects reviewed on an ongoing basis
- Individual projects will integrate with the large mandate of the Strategic Initiative
The Digital Technology Supercluster solves some of industry’s and society’s biggest problems through Canadian-made technologies. We bring together private and public sector organizations of all sizes to address challenges facing Canada’s economic sectors including healthcare, natural resources, manufacturing, and transportation. Through this ‘collaborative innovation’, the Supercluster helps to drive solutions better than any single organization could on its own.
- Any Member or Associate of the Supercluster may submit an idea for consideration.
- A Project Proposal must be led by a Supercluster Member or Associate who will become a Member upon selection of the project. Projects must have experienced and capable project management.
- Collaboration is core to the Supercluster and the consortia must include at least three organizations, at least one of which needs to be an industry partner and one must be a non-profit organization.