Work with Pocketed to maximize program funding
The second intake of the CleanBC Plastics Action Fund will support innovative plastic waste reduction projects across the province promoting the development of a circular economy in B.C. The funding will continue to support recycling and remanufacturing of recycled plastics and will expand the Fund scope to include businesses that support plastic waste reduction through business models that support reuse, refill, sharing or repairing opportunities. Through the expanded scope, the Fund also seeks to support projects led by Indigenous people, communities, businesses, and organizations focused on reuse, remanufactured, micro-recycling, and capacity building activities.
Eligible applicants must meet the following General Conditions:
- Applicant must agree that the qualified expenses are used solely towards their project which aims to achieve one or more of the expected outcomes outlined in section 1.2.
- Applicant must participate in an audit, if selected. The audit will require that receipts and invoices of the eligible expenses be submitted for review.
- Applicant must participate in a follow-up survey to demonstrate the outcomes resulted from the Program. Aggregate results only will be made public.
- Eligible applicants:
- Applicants must meet all of the following eligibility criteria:
- The business is owned by a B.C. resident or residents;
- The business’s sole or primary operations are located in B.C.
- The business:
- Is currently operating;
- Is registered in B.C.*;
- Pays taxes in B.C.
- Maintains a: Federal business number, GST number, PST and WorkSafeBC number
- Only BC-based businesses and non-profits are eligible to apply to the Plastics Action Fund Phase 2.
- You must be registered and headquartered in B.C. and have a fixed place of business in B.C. The Program does not include B.C.- based subsidiaries of organizations that maintain a corporate headquarters outside B.C.